- Always use clean tap water and if you have a flower preservative, add it to the water.
- Remove any foliage that may be submerged when you place the roses in the vase.
- Trim about 1cm off the end of each stem before arranging (this will eliminate the dried ends of the stem and allow the flowers to drink water).
- Once in a vase, try to keep in a cool area of your room for display.
- Avoid drafts and heat sources, including direct sunlight.
- As always, keep an eye on the water level of the vase as your roses will drink.
share this post:
Recent Journal Entries: